Own Kind Returns And Exchanges Policy For Online purchases.
At Own Kind, we're always trying to deliver a brilliant shopping experience for our customers. When you need a change, we're happy to accommodate returns and exchanges. For this, we have a clear policy to make things simple and easy.
110% Store Credit:
By selecting our Store Credit option on the Returns Portal, you will receive a credit of 110% of the order value. This will be emailed once the return is received, and it meets the return requirements.
Click here: RETURNS PORTAL
Items bought on sale are final sale.
We will be happy to accept returns within 15 days of the date you received your order in exchange for a Store credit to the value of 110% of the total of your return item for all full priced online purchases for change of mind, you are unhappy with it & if the item has been unused, unworn or have a proven manufacturers fault. Alternatively you may opt for a full refund. Items purchased on sale can be returned if it doesn't do what you'd reasonably expect it to or it isn't of acceptable quality. (Note - all items are checked for saleable quality prior to leaving our warehouse).
Our physical stores will not refund if you change your mind. We will however exchange or issue a credit note for items purchased at full price within 15 days of the date your received your order.
For online returns, please visit the Returns Portal Note, returns may take up to 3 business days to process once received in our warehouse.
We we will happily exchange online purchases in any of our physical stores provided the returns policy terms have been met. See Store Locations
Items purchased on sale are final. There is no exchange or refunds issued for any items returned that were purchased on sale in stores or online.
Email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your Web order number in the subject line, Full name, email address and a short message regarding any issues you have encountered. Refunds will be issued using the same method of payment used to purchase your order (allow 2-3 days to receive your refund for credit cards and up to 7 days for Paypal).
- Please be aware delivery costs charged for the initial order will not be refunded unless you received an incorrect or faulty item.
- All the above terms are relevant to online orders only and may differ to terms offered in our physical stores (see purchase receipt and policy displayed in stores).
- You may opt for an exchange item where the value of the exchange item equals the value of the item you purchased on your original online order. If not you may request another item (if you need to pay extra you will receive a phone call requesting the balance payment over the phone or email requesting direct deposit for balance payment) or you may opt for a full refund not including freight. (refunds will be received within 2-3 days for credit cards and up to 7 days for Paypal) You will receive an email displaying the item and the value of the refund. At this point you may place another order for your preferred item(s) at www.ownkind.com.au.
- If an item was purchased on sale there will be no exchange.
- We will be happy to exchange any full priced item(s) you are unhappy with if they are unused, unworn and provided the items are in a saleable condition. Item(s) are to be returned within 15 days of date you received your order.
- 1 of 'Returns policy' applies to exchanges for instructions on how to return your item for processing.
- All eligible exchange items will be returned to customers free of charge via Australia Post's standard service on one occasion. This may take up to 5 days for you to receive your exchange item. If you return an exchanged item and it has been unused, unworn or has a proven manufacturers fault, the value of the item will be refunded.
- International Orders cannot be exchanged.
To cancel an order:
- Please do so by email email@example.com include your Web order number, Name, Email, Billing address and contact details or by phoning +613 52430222 during trading hours. If your order has already been processed and we have not yet delivered your parcel, we can arrange for a full refund within 1-2 business days. If your parcel has already been sent, please send it back when you receive it. To do so:
Please fill out the 'Return slip' enclosed with your order and pack the original Tax invoice, the completed return slip and merchandise in the satchel you received your order in or replacement satchel. Visit your nearest Australia Post Office to post it back. You may want to make a copy of your Tax invoice to keep for your records. Note, returns may take up to 3 business days to process once received in our warehouse.
Misplaced your return slip or invoice:
Email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your Web order number in the subject line, Full name and Address and a short message regarding your request. We will email you a replacement within 1-2 business days.
- Refunds will be issued using the same method of payment used to purchase your order (allow 2-3 days to receive your refund for credit cards and up to 7 days for Paypal).
Physical store terms & conditions of sale:
Exchange period: Within 7 days of purchase Note-proof of purchase must be presented in form of valid receipt. Refund policy:No refunds unless there is a proven manufacturers fault. Note-proof of purchase must be presented in form of valid receipt, a credit or debit card receipt, bank statement, lay-by agreement or receipt number for internet transaction. Layby policy: Goods must be picked up & paid for with in 21 days after deposit payment. Minimum 20% deposit applies to all lay-bys (unless no deposit lay-by promo is in place at the time lay-by is made.) No Lay-by on sale items. If items have been placed on layby outside of a temporary sale period such as 20% off storewide sale, customers are not entitled to the 20% off offer on the items listed on the layby when picking up during the sale period. Exchange period for lay-by begins at the time the lay-by is picked up and/or paid for in full. 20% deposit may be forfeited upon expiry of layby. Customers must present copy of lay-by receipt when making payment and/or picking up a lay-by. Gift cards: No expiry date. Not redeemable for cash. Store credit: Valid for 6 months from date of issue. Proof of identification must be shown with store credit receipt for redemption. Items purchased on sale can be returned if it doesn't do what you'd reasonably expect it to or it isn't of acceptable quality. However our stores will not take it back if you change your mind. We do however allow exchanges and issue store credits within 7 days of purchase for items purchased temporarily on sale. Thank you for your understanding.