Group Styling Party
All Group Parties begin at 6pm on any date booked.
Get the girls together for some group retail therapy! Available to book on selected evenings, you'll have the whole beautifully spacious Belmont store to yourselves. Enjoy a complimentary glass of Prosecco while you chat to your Own Kind stylist and select your perfect look!
Own Kind Group Styling Parties are a great way to celebrate:
- hen's parties
- an employee engagment event
- even just a way to get together with the girls.
*Available for groups of a minimum of 3.
We also offer a range of packages to your group's every need. The packages range from enjoying a delicious gourmet cheese platter to adding a hair and makeup artist ready to get you glam for a night out.
Gourmet cheese platter
Gourmet cheese platter
Gourmet cheese platter, makeup application and professional hair styling
Price TBC (dependant on the size of group, minimum booking of 3 pax)
To Add a Cheese Platter:
Go ahead and purchase one via the links below and check out with your purchase of the Group Styling Party Booking Fee.
If you want to add a Hair & Make Up package please email Own Kind Stylist
prior to purhasing your Group Styling Party so we can further discuss your needs and associated fees.
To book an Own Kind Group Styling Party select the Book Session button above and add quantity of participants attending before selecting Add To Cart button.
- Parties are held at 6pm on selected nights. You can select from available dates when you make your purchase.
- Allow 15-30 mins per person depending on the group size.
- Please note, a $20 booking fee is required by all participants, however it is fully redeemable on purchases.
- All particpants for the party will need to be paid for in one transaction in order to be on the same date.
- We ask that the person purchasing the Group Session send a list of names and email address of those attending the session via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send an individual online questionnaire and further information on 'What To Expect'. In order to get the best experience we encourage all those attending to complete the very short questionnaire in full 3 days prior to the event date.
- Any participant under the age of 18yrs will not be permitted alcohol.